Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DT Talk Vidcast


Good morning! This is a bit of a test, as the great man, Chook, has struck a 5-figure deal with us to get our thoughts written down here on the original (and best) DT Talk Blog!


Anyway, I know I can never write as good as Chook, but I am just letting you know that the new DT Talk Vidcast (Episode # 7) will be available at our YouTube site later tonight! We have a couple of segments that need to be filmed this afternoon and will hopefully have it online mid-evening! If you haven't watched the show ever before... check it out at http://www.youtube.com/dttalk and hopefully you can get hooked - and maybe even call yourself a fan! If you would like to write to us, leave a comment here, or email us at dttalk@hotmail.com!


Hopefully you will hear some insightful comments from all of us on here from time to time!


Warnie... xx

(sorry Chook for bad grammar and shit)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chook - why doesnt my post look as good as yours?? Font?? Spacing?? Etc???!! Help me.. I wanna be as cool as u!

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? It looks tough.

Glad to have you on board, shagger.