Tuesday, October 09, 2007

DT Talk Episode #17 - The Last One of 2007



The final DT Talk for 2007! Ohh.. sad times! Basically a wrap up of the DT Talk finals league.. the announcement of two new competitions... a live video link up with Jarryd - the winner of the DT Talk finals league... and take a step back in time with the credits and some highlights of DT Talk this year! Thanks heaps for watching.. add us on myspace.com/dttalk and be keen for a big one next year!

Roy, Warnie, VT, Vin and Chopper would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the support and for watching the show this year! Special thanks to Chook - our inspiration for the show... he is the best bloke in the world and we love him!

We will be back bigger and better than next year... stay tuned! Happy DTing!

1 comment:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I noticed you haven’t written for the blog in a while, but if you start up again I was hoping you would like to do a link exchange with my blog. If you link my site to yours I will put a link to your blog on mine. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave